Bercut integration platforms implement a low-code approach to development, providing users with a ready-made set of tools for independent integration of systems and creation of products in a short time without manual coding.
A class of hybrid integration platforms for digital transformation of the business.
- a set of ready-made tools and adapters for creating, testing MVP and launching new products
- easy system integrations by the user
- unification and standardization of business processes and systems of the operator
- modernization of legacy systems and provision of new access to them
- automation of business processes
flexibility of the business
reduction of Time-to-Market for new products;
of resources and costs
Bercut helps Tele2 create new products under other rules
Bercut remained in the shadow of Tele2 for a long time. The technological solutions delivered by the company to Tele2 have drastically changed the performance of that telecom giant. Making payments by a smartphone, retaining a mobile number after switch to another operator and selling unused traffic — all those services have been successfully implemented, also due to Bercut involvement as a BSS partner.
Bercut participates in the meetup "Automated Quality Control of the Code and Development Processes"
On September 30, 2021, Roman Vorobyov, Software Production and Services Support department manager at Bercut, took part in the meetup "Automated Quality Control of the Code and Development Processes".