is a system for informing subscribers about missed calls
The system analyzes the signal traffic to detect a failed attempt of a voice connection between subscribers A and B, determines the type and affiliation of each subscriber to a specific operator and responds to the event according to the scenario settings: generates a call or an SMS notification of a missed call from another subscriber.
- detecting series of events (No funds/busy/unavailable/connection error established, etc.)
- analysis of successful connections (to exclude unnecessary notifications and evaluate the effectiveness of MCA: the percentage of successful attempts)
- flexible management of policies for interacting with the subscribers
- interaction with subscribers of other CSPs
- applying criteria when informing subscribers (belonging to the operator, billing plan, ARPU and others)
increasing NPS by keeping the subscribers informed and providing a useful service
growth – stimulation of interconnection
spending call minutes within the CSP’s network
How it works?
Fake Call use cases:
- if subscriber A does not have enough funds on the account to make a call;
- subscriber B’s line is busy;
- subscriber B is unavailable;
- temporary network problems (for example: network breakdown);
- subscriber A cancels the call before the connection was established.
The system detects and responds to the event according to the configured scenarios: sends a call on behalf of subscriber A with an instant hang up or sends a notification with SMS to subscriber B.
Subscriber B receives information about a missed call, which urges him/her to call back to subscriber A.
In case of a failed attempt of subscriber B to make a call to subscriber A, another attempt is made using the configurable timer. If after the set time and a certain number of attempts the call fails to establish. The system will generate an SMS- notification on behalf of subscriber B to the "unavailable" subscriber A.
Bercut helps Tele2 create new products under other rules
Bercut remained in the shadow of Tele2 for a long time. The technological solutions delivered by the company to Tele2 have drastically changed the performance of that telecom giant. Making payments by a smartphone, retaining a mobile number after switch to another operator and selling unused traffic — all those services have been successfully implemented, also due to Bercut involvement as a BSS partner.