The Roaming Steering system provides CSPs with the ability to intelligently manage the registrations of subscribers who are travelling internationally or inside the country
Basing on the data about the subscriber and known parameters, the system decides whether to prohibit or permit the subscriber to register in the partner's network, according to the settings.
The Roaming Steering system makes it convenient for the CSP to manage the subscribers’ connections. As a source of information about the registration of roamers and a repository of settings, Roaming Steering allows the SCP to manage the cost of services andreduce costs when dealing with partners.
- management of subscriber registrations in international or national roaming, including packet data networks (2G\3G\LTE)
- intelligent distribution of subscribers in partner networks (CSPs priority, registration ratio, etc.)
- autocommitment — when the traffic consumption indicators are met, the system is automatically reconfigured
- distribution of subscribers in partner networks by iMIS groups
- managing the list of services available to the subscriber in international or national roaming
- extended analytics, reports, statistics
expenses optimization by controlling the traffic utilization
NPS due to registering with partners with better coverage and network quality
How it works?
- Upon subscriber’s arrival in a foreign country an attempt to register in the local operator is made;
- Roaming Steering system receives a request for subscriber registration from the roaming operator;
- Roaming Steering analyzes a number of parameters and according to the settings, the system makes a decision whether to prohibit or permit the subscriber to register in the partner's network.
If registration is prohibited, an attempt to register with another CPS network will be made.
Bercut helps Tele2 create new products under other rules
Bercut remained in the shadow of Tele2 for a long time. The technological solutions delivered by the company to Tele2 have drastically changed the performance of that telecom giant. Making payments by a smartphone, retaining a mobile number after switch to another operator and selling unused traffic — all those services have been successfully implemented, also due to Bercut involvement as a BSS partner.