BSS Bercut is a set of business-oriented solutions for a long-term technological development of telecom operators. BSS Bercut solutions allow operators to manage their business processes (products, revenues, customer interactions, etc.)
The package meets the modern technological and business requirements of the telecommunications market, reducing the time-to-market of communication and digital services launch based on 5G, M2M, IOT technologies. All BSS solutions are scalable and suitable for operators of any level (from Tier-1 to Tier-4).
- supports various communication standards: CDMA/2G/3G/4G/5G
- automation of all business processes of operators
- flexible configuration of products and business processes
- development of the digital ecosystem of partner services
- easy integration into the IT structure of the telecom operator
- seamless transfer of subscribers' numbers from another operator
- high performance
- supports various business models: B2C, B2B, B2B2X, MNO/MVNO
- pre\post paid billing methods
reduces the time for launching products / services
stimulates the growth of total revenue of the operator
ensures retention and growth of the subscriber base
Bercut helps Tele2 create new products under other rules
Bercut remained in the shadow of Tele2 for a long time. The technological solutions delivered by the company to Tele2 have drastically changed the performance of that telecom giant. Making payments by a smartphone, retaining a mobile number after switch to another operator and selling unused traffic — all those services have been successfully implemented, also due to Bercut involvement as a BSS partner.